Sunday, December 3, 2006

Welcome!

Hello and welcome! If you have come to this blog because you are looking for more information on MCAD and infants diagnosed with it - please do check back soon as I will be putting up links to sites I have found helpful as well as things I have learned through firsthand experience with my own baby girl.

My baby daughter was diagnosed with MCAD on November 4th, 2006. She turned 6 weeks old yesterday and has been a medication called Carnitor since she was a week old.

The past two days she has had an elevated temperature but is still eating well so we are all hoping and praying that she continues to eat well because no one wants this tiny girl to have to go to a hospital so early in her life.

The above reason is why I probably wont be around much this week to give this blog the attention I would like to. Please feel free to
email me if you yourself are a parent of a child with MCAD, I would love to talk with you.

No comments: